Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,667 (40,115 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)