Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,804 (33,061 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)