Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,416 (30,235 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)