Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.924 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,614 (54,906 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (31 minutes ago)