Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.085 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,031 (21,121 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)