Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.111 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,705 (﷼ 2,087) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)