Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05571 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,834 (786,867 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)