Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,375 (831,099 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (43 minutes ago)