Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05646 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,025 (1,877,740 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)