Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,783 (Shilling86,610) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)