Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 61% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,929 (Shilling199,427) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)