Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 590 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,718 (Shilling199,961) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)