Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 151% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,738 (¥169,685) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)