Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,842 (¥185,098) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)