Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,587 (¥349,390) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)