Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,692 (¥164,396) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)