Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,425 (¥337,565) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (44 minutes ago)