Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,524 (¥151,025) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (27 minutes ago)