Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,843 (¥77,422) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)