Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,593 (¥87,684) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$707 (23 minutes ago)