Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.136 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,235 (9,843 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)