Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.104 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,621 (5,718 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)