Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,435 in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Panama City costs 460 B/. (about 2 hours ago)