Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,491 in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)