Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.778 INR / FJD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 112% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,955 (5,165 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)