Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,912 (руб 35,220) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)