Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03007 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,578 (2,447,026 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (18 minutes ago)