Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02905 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,724 (1,746,185 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)