Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02860 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,157 (1,473,951 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)