Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03063 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,333 (3,732,788 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)