Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02883 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,206 (3,614,069 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)