Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.309 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,486 ($988) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (28 minutes ago)