Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.525 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,248 (﷼ 416) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)