Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.484 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,694 (﷼ 590) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)