Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.797 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,982 (﷼ 944) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)