Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,036 (€1,770) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)