Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,012 (€1,358) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (30 minutes ago)