Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,923 prices entered by 603 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,113 in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)