Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,311 prices entered by 659 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,425 in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)