Cost of living comparison between Multan, Pakistan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,508 (₨151,347) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)