Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,468 (₨94,023) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (37 minutes ago)