Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.861 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,166 (Taka 104,772) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)