Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.125 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,917 (2,745KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)