Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.769 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,712 (2,536KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)