Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.873 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,573 (2,538KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)