Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16294 INR / KMF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,850 (391,858 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (39 minutes ago)