Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,431 (813 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)