Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.123 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,865 (648 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)