Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 124% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,755 (€2,498) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)