Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 125% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,485 (€2,478) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)