Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.274 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,708 ($U61,436) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)