Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,179 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.294 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,227 ($U65,910) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)