Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.356 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,784 ($U61,884) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)