Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.187 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,901 (R$ 3,129) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)