Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,850 (R$ 3,255) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)