Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,944 (R$ 5,151) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)