Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,638 (Mex$ 28,476) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)