Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.389 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,339 ($b3,125) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)