Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.896 INR / BOB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨47,441 ($b4,794) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)