Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,767 (COL$2,282,496) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)