Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02142 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,259 (COL$2,439,542) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)