Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02280 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,027 (COL$2,237,970) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)