Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 INR / JMD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,528 (J$180,572) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)