Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,470 (€739) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)