Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,628 (€1,558) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)