Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 176% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,780 (€1,741) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)