Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,618 (106,589 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)