Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 104% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,723 (145,863 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)