Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 182% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,831 (305,143 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)