Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,990 (167,478 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (36 minutes ago)