Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 156% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,210 (130,138 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stuttgart costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)