Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.727 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 162% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,663 (292,526 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (39 minutes ago)