Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49652 INR / LRD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,257 (113,301 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)