Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,774 (Mex$ 25,068) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)