Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,304 (Mex$ 12,187) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)