Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,464 (Mex$ 28,821) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)