Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,223 (Shilling207,490) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)