Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,381 (Shilling98,989) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)