Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,467 (Shilling87,385) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)