Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,091 (₩1,169,992) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)