Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,698 (₩2,588,942) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)