Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11890 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 226% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,330 (1,398,908 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)