Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11976 INR / SOS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 908% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨787,390 (6,574,813 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)