Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.793 INR / LYD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,259 (2,328 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)