Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.727 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,132 (2,496 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)