Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,067 (₨97,295) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)