Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,880 (₨88,175) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)