Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,668 (₨236,684) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)