Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,641 (₨216,043) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)