Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,198 (RM8,314) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)