Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.351 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,856 (RM4,029) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)