Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.686 INR / MYR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,221 (RM3,775) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)