Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.750 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨179,075 ($2,766) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)