Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,764 (2,693TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)