Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,696 (Mex$ 13,489) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)