Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.350 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,465 (Mex$ 27,006) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (44 minutes ago)