Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,498 (Mex$ 27,118) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)