Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 INR / MXN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,586 (Mex$ 27,782) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)