Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.174 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,698 (ARS $30,591) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)