Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.215 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,492 (ARS $33,091) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)