Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.036 INR / ARS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,204 (ARS $30,523) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)