Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,804 ($U36,386) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (33 minutes ago)