Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.274 INR / UYU
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,334 ($U37,965) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)