Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,079 (€1,864) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)