Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,257 (€769) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)