Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,575 (€2,006) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)