Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,159 (€1,079) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)