Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,385 (€829) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)