Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,956 (€1,856) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)