Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.795 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,622 (6,566 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)