Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.653 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,535 (14,060 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)