Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.811 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,258 (﷼ 7,819) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)